|Mega Doily by Ladies and Gentleman Studio|
|Knit Cowl from Shop Ruche|
- Learn how to Crochet with rope so I can make a really big doily rug like the one here.
- Knit a really oversized cowl like the one I saw here.
- Knit my son a scarf before it gets too cold and I have to run out and buy one out of necessity (which makes me feel horribly guilty).
- Make one of those fabric flower bib necklaces that are everywhere on etsy and SO cute.
- Learn how to etch metal so I can make really cool cuffs
- Get this new dvd on resin jewelry so I can know all the secrets.
- Make new place mats for my table (might have to settle for just cleaning the old one's really well though).
- Read a really good book- that's not about crafting or art and fiction.
- Finish Handmade for Profit by Barbara Brabec before it's due back at the library.
- Carve Jack- O' Lanterns with Jasper (this we're going to do after school today)- Fun!.
|Spiced Apple Bib Necklace by Sweet Apple|