|Create your own indoor garden|
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to form steel wire to create wire flowers of varied shapes and sizes.
- How to make the most of your stash of fabric scraps.
- How to stitch fabric to the wire forms to create 3D fabric art.
- How to stabilize the fabric.
- How to create bases for your sculptures with recycled corks and hardware store elements.
- All the different applications for these flowers- including standing sculptures, keychains, even jewelry!
|Use your favorite fabrics|
The class costs $24 plus another $10 for supplies. You will receive your own coil of wire, needles, floss, and fabric to work with and then take home. If you have a favorite fabric you would like to use- bring it with! To register either call The Studio at 763.315.3001 or reserve the class online at The Studio at Rush Creek.